How long is order processing?
- Our order processing time is 3-4 weeks, this does not include holidays. We will process all orders as quickly as possible. Please place your order in a timely manner to ensure you will receive it in time.
If I need to order my uniform and accessories for school, how long will shipping be?
Students should place their orders 3-4 weeks in advance. This time frame includes order processing time and shipping.
Orders are generally shipped via USPS Priority Mail and typically arrive within 1-4 business days from departure of our store depending upon your location.
Orders are shipped when they are complete. In the event that we need to send multiple shipments, your order will include a note as to any items to follow in a separate shipment.
Provide a complete shipping address. If your address is missing any relevant data such as apartment #, unit #, zip code, etc., your package may be returned to us. In the event this happens you may be subject to additional shipping costs.
Can I still pick up at McGills if I order through the web portal?
- We do not offer in store pick up at this time. All orders will be shipped to the address you provide upon placing your order.
Now that you have a web portal can I still order over the phone?
- All of our student ordering is online. If you have any questions about your order or need assistance ordering you can call us at 603-627-3472.
Can I have my order shipped to another address that is not my home address?
You can have your order shipped to any address that you would like.
- If your order is being shipped to a business, please provide the name of the business and any additional information that will ensure your package arrives safely to you.
- If you would like to have your order shipped to a friend or family member, please provide the name of the person whose address we are shipping to. This will help ensure that your package is not returned to us. USPS will often not deliver packages to an address if the name is not listed at that address.
Is McGills coming to the school for fittings?
- We attend most schools for fittings. Your school will give you the information you need to attend the fitting such as date, time and location.
How do I figure out my size if I cannot try on the scrubs?
If the school you will be attending has provided you with an information packet there would normally be a size chart included. The size chart will provide you with the best way to determine your size. All of our schools web portals have a size chart. Students may want to take their measurements before referring to the size chart to ensure proper size. If you would like further guidance on sizing, feel free to call our office and we will try to assist you as best we can.
Can I pay with a personal check?
We do accept personal checks as payment. Orders paid by personal check are held for two weeks from our receipt of the check. There is a $25 fee for a returned check. You can select pay by check at check out on our online store. We will hold your order from processing until the check clears.
Do you accept returns?
We do accept returns. A request for an exchange or refund must be made within 30 days of receipt of the order. We do not except returns on embroidered items, items that have been washed or have patches sewn onto them. All garments and accessories must be in good condition with the tags attached and in the original packaging. Pants with inseams less than 30" also cannot be returned as these items are special orders. Any errors in your order should be reported within 14 days of receipt.